Finance department for large public corporation
What do you do?
Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Operations & Account Payable groups within the Finance organization for a large public company
Do you have a desired website screen size?
Probably limit to 1024 wide. No height restrictions
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
This is for an internal Finance organization
Describe the target audience for your website design
Corporate employees, managers, executives, internal operational users/customers
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. Policies & Procedures; 2. Announcements (regarding systems, policy changes, etc.); 3. Resource information. All with a consistent design across page layers.
How is your company different from your competitors?
This site will be used internally, so no competitors to compete with.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
Internal corporate, professional, text & simple crisp graphics that draw attention to important areas
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
See samples in attachment: navy, gray/silver, maroon... bold
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Professional, clean, concise, clear
What content must be included in the website design?
See attached for samples.
Goals for this web redesign project:
1. Achieve consistent design across main page, landing pages, and content pages.
2. One style of graphic to illustrate the four (4) functional areas of S2P (currently the 4-pillar design).
3. One style of graphic to be used as the title bar for department/page names.
4. One style of graphics to represent the process flows on the landing pages.
5. A graphic to highlight the News & Announcements section.
6. A possible color scheme and/or heading options for the right-hand navigation.
7. We would like the flexibility to use/duplicate the design elements across our pages as our needs may change/expand.
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
No Files Added