Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We all know that DVDs are going away. Everyone is watching movies on their iPads and iPhones now. You see kids watching movies at restaurants on iPhones. My company, InteliVideo has built a platform that helps those companies with libraries of DVDs move into the world of streaming and downloadable videos for any device. It's a marketplace and companies can do everything themselves - it's entirely self-service. We collect the money, keep track of who bought what and how long they can watch it, and ultimately deliver the content using our cloud-based platform.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
Needs to work on an iPhone to a large screen.
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
2-4, the more the better
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
Describe the target audience for your website design
My target audience is anyone who a) wants to buy video and/or training content, b) anyone who wants to sell their video/training content.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
My primary customers are the people who own the content - i.e. we have a video platform for them. For these customers I'd like them be able to see these pages:
1) Main video viewing page like the Hulu.com page. This is the page their customers will see when they add their videos to my site. It should show a video at the top, categories below, videos in each category. Important to use AJAX to pop up more information about the videos when you hover over too.
2) A tour page that explains the functionality like:
a) http://leapingbrain.com/mod-machine/ with http://leapingbrain.com/ - diagram and explain functionality available.
3) How powerful the platform is for users and my customers.
How is your company different from your competitors?
We have media managers for a variety of devices - browsers to mobile devices.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
I like how they make the page easy to understand, the look is clean, etc.
I think they do a pretty good job of explaining the functionality they provide
I like how they show different information for each of their customer types.
I like how they lay out their features - the flow of the site is nice.
I REALLY like how they maximize the use of the page, have the flipboard at the top, show all of the categories at the top AND videos down the page. Nice look!
They are a weak competitor...let's not look like them.
Their look is clean
These guys are well known - they must be doing something right.
Also very well known...
I REALLY like a lot of their content, look, etc.
Clean look and breakdown of categories
Too cartoony for me...avoid this look.
They sell a TON of classes online.
Overall favorite look and feel.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Easy to use
What content must be included in the website design?
The pages described above.
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
If you need more let me know, but I think I've provided a lot of content.
No Files Added