Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are OurParents, a site focused on serving adult children of aging parents who are searching for the senior care option that best meets their loved one's needs.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We have an existing site, ourparents.com, that has a great landing page. We now want to improve the look of the interior pages of the site.
They include 4 page categories that need to get addressed:
1. The page where the search results are displayed, showing multiple care providers that match your search criteria. Sample Page: http://www.ourparents.com/care_providers...
2. The detailed page showing the profile of a given care provider ("e.g., ABC nursing home, chicago, il"). Sample Page: http://www.ourparents.com/district-of-co...
3. The page where a given article from our library is displayed. Sample Page: http://www.ourparents.com/articles/what-...
4. The page for each main category of care providers is described (e.g., assisted living facilities) - you see them as options at the top menu bar in our header. Sample Page: http://alzheimers.ourparents.com/
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Adult children of aging parents searching for good senior care options for their loved one.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Our home page
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We don't want things that distract from clear delivery of the important information we display about different care provider - this is an incredibly important decision for a family.
We would like some consistency with the home page, so that navigating around the site doesn't result in visually jarring experiences.
Information should be easy to read - this is a content rich offering.
Results need to start being materially displayed above the fold on a 1024*768 display.
Needs to render on a 1024 width screen.
No need to change our homepage - works well for us.
No Files Added