Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Images in Brick
What do you do?
Images in brick specializes in brick murals, brick sculptures and brick carvings. Most of the clients that we work with are commercial businesses. They commission our services to have something created into the brick of their building or in their landscape. You can see exactly what we do here:
Do you have a desired website screen size?
1024x768 needs to be the screen size. We would like a background that would stretch along with the screen so there is no white space on the side of the site.
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
We want 3 pages designed. The homepage, gallery page and the who we are page.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
Target audience is commercial businesses that want to commission us out to develop art in brick. We work mainly with developers, business owners, architects, and builders. They are all over the United States but we do no work overseas. Many times the decision makers are middle aged males in an executive position.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. Attention to detail. There are tiny little details in each one of our sculptures and we would like to get that across in our designs. This website really needs to be photo based.
2. Contemporary. We want to down play the historical significance of what we do and make it look really modern.
3. Creativity. We are artists and really need an art feel to this website. They have to understand that we are extremely creative and we want to push this as much as possible. They need to see this site and understand that we are very creative in everything that we do.
How is your company different from your competitors?
There are only a few companies like ours in the US. Its our ability to create anything out of brick and manipulate it into a piece of art. We are a small shop and the owner works directly on every project from design to install. Over 30 years of experience and has been a mason for almost 40 years.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
Design as to have a strong art design to it. We need to show how creative and artsy we are. We also really need to show off the photos that you can grab from his website. This site should be heavy with these photos. We would like detailed, up close views of the photos to really show the details of what we do.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Fall colors are important and playing off the brick look would also be key.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
No bright, vibrant fluorescent colors.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Artsy. Different. We are not looking for something cookie cutter but we know for the right designer that this will be a fun and quick project.
What content must be included in the website design?
Pages: Home, Gallery, What We Do, Who We Are, Testimonials, Design Services, Contact Us. Most have quite a few photos from the current website http://imagesinbrick.com. We also have a research report so please follow those directions closely.
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
We have a research report that needs to be followed closely. We spent quite a bit of time going over those details. Main website is http://imagesinbrick.com.
No Files Added