Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Huddle Hub is a start up fantasy sports aggregator website. We will provide users with up to the minute sports news and real-time statistics. We are also allowing users to manage several fantasy sports teams across many websites through us.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I have attached a powerpoint presentation with the specifications of what we need. It is 9 web pages that for the most part have a lot of dynamic content.
We have also uploaded our logo for your use. You have creative freedom over the logo with regard to its size and its colors.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience is between the ages of 18 and 28 that enjoy watching or attending NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL games. Our audience is predominantly in the United States.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Discussed in the PPT
No Files Added