Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Green Ostrich, a startup online retailer, needs a 5-template website. We have a logo in several different formats attached to this project.
Our mission is to provide durable consumer products for the home, office, or school that offer an economically viable, carbon-friendly alternative to traditional, consumable products.
Our vision is to live in a world where all consumer products for the home, office, or school are carbon-friendly.
Our company core values are leadership, graciousness, intelligence, integrity, passion, and humor.
We picked "Green Ostrich" as a name because of the following:
1) Green - it fits with our mission and vision
2) Ostrich - It's known as one of the most environmentally-friendly animals in the world given how it's raised, eaten, and used by people. It's skin offers the most durable leather, it's meat is lean, raising ostriches is more Eco-friendly than most/all other animals, etc. It's also memorable and a little funny looking. We are going to offer durable, carbon friendly goods that replace common disposable products. Our stuff will be environmentally friendly, memorable, and durable ... Like an ostrich. Some of it might be funny looking.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Templates we will need:
1) Index / home page
2) Product template
3) Product list template
4) Information template
5) Form template
To be included in the templates:
Home page (index / home template) - www.greenostrich.com is our website
Join our mailing list form (form template)
Suggest a product form (form template)
Carbon friendly overview (info template)
About Us (info template)
Ostrich info (info template)
Return policy (info template)
Shipping information (info template)
Product of the Week (product template)
Gift certificates (product template)
Page for each product (product template)
Sale items (product list template)
Gift ideas (product list template)
Site Map (site map template)
On every single page / template we need, at a minimum:
Green Ostrich logo
Navigation bars - we are open to top-bottom or side-bottom pending the design
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Middle to Upper-class consumers globally - men and women - of products for the home, office, and school.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
www.modcloth.com - professional (a little too plain, we think), but gets the job done - the products stand out, it loads very fast, and whenever you hover over an image, a "Quick Look" pops up - we like this feature and want it - that may be an architecture issue; we also like the "Recommends" section, where they recommend products
I think we're pretty open - we frequent a lot of the popular sites, but we'd rather not inhibit the design. Please try to reflect upon our mission, vision, core values, and target audience when building your designs.
Also, we are interested in extending / establishing a full pallette for our company. Complementary colors to our logo are highly encouraged.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Our logo(s). Attached 4 versions for your use. You can use 1, 2, 3 or 4 or some combination of all of them - up to you. We have other versions with the world turned in other directions.
No Files Added