Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Margaritas.com is the online destination site for everything surrounding the margarita lifestyle, ie: sun, fun, friends, sandy beaches, island getaways, vacations, travel, events, music and concerts, social drinking, and of course margarita machine rentals, supplies, recipes, and tequila companies.
We are also the official margarita of the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium opening June 6, as well as other sports stadiums and events across the country.
NOTE: We chose our logo design (attached) because it had a high-end feel, and could represent more than just margarita drinks, but the ocean, beach, tropical, idealistic lifestyle around margaritas.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a Design/Style Guide for a scalable, multifunctional website that allows blog-type updates and imbedded videos (from YouTube) on the homepage..while housing other more constant pages for events/venues (Dallas Cowboys is lead feature), travel (functionality and destinations to come), music (featured artists to come), a margarita recipes and rentals section, a social page that feeds from Facebook, Twitter, and others (see Skittles.com for functionality of this page), and contests, ie: Miss Margarita 2010, Worlds Largest Margarita, etc.
***Need to see designs that allow for standard advertising (banner and rich media space) placement above body/content and to the left and/or right of content. Also need a design that allows for home page background sponsor, ie takeover sponsor.***
We are familiar with templates, Wordpress, and Drupal etc, and are open to designs that incorporate them, but must be able to feature prominent advertisers and sponsors.
Need JPGs for approval first, then layered PSD files delivered for the following pages:
1) (optional) Age Verification page, see any liquor/alcohol website
2) *Home page, most important, see above for content goals
3) Destinations page, future home of travel booking, but for now, featured beach destination (ex: Margarita Island)
4) Music page, with featured artist (use George Strait for now)
5) Recipes and Rentals page, index cards recipes with pics of drinks, rental e-com area
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1) People who yearn for the Margarita lifestyle. Not only margarita drinkers, but people who also want and enjoy the beach, Caribbean lifestyle, travel and music. Think Jimmy Buffets margaritaville and Kenny Chesneys corona.
This is an affluent, high-income market, both female and male, and similar to the market for Cadillac. This market has yet to be marketed to in a sophisticated, savvy way. Premium tequilas are just reaching this market, ie: hornitos, patron, etc. Again, see logo.
2) Tequila companies, sports and entertainment venues, music labels, and other related sponsors.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Clean, fun, energetic brands and structured, functional travel sites, with photography and limited text. Think Cadillac, Bacardi, Lexus, and that trendy Mexican restaurant or hotel that you know. Sexy fun meets functional navigation.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Margaritas.com logo. See uploaded file.
JPGs for design approval. Layerd PSDs for final delivery: All images in .psd, jpg or .ai format. Include all layers. We would like to be able to edit any text on buttons, icons or menu items you use so please include a text layer. If youre using anything other than web-safe fonts please include the name of the fonts and the actual font file.
This is not required, but will pay a bonus of $500 for fully functional html/css files.
Per CrowdSpring we will pay the $500.00 out through our Paypal account.
No Files Added