Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
BasketWorks is a mutli-award winning gift basket company located just outside of Chicago Illinois. We have been in business since 1997 and are woman owned and operated. We have been named to the Top 100 Gift Basket Companies twice.
We offer gifts, custom designed gift baskets, centerpeices, favors, hotel amenities and (soon) gourmet foods. We have over 50 basket styles available.
Our Logo is done in Brush Script. Our second font is Comic. Our corporate colors are Red and Gray.
Our tag line is :"They're Not Just for Red Riding Hood Anymore..." (trademarked).
Our current website is servicable but dull. We absolutely must have at least one product photo on the front page - and we have to be able to change that out easily. I like having some information on the front page that changes regularly - currently we have upcoming dates on the front page.
No Files Added