Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Calame Software S.A.S
Do you have a desired website screen size?
The website has to be responsive, and look great on all 3 main devices : computers / tablets / smartphones
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe the target audience for your website design
Gathering Tools is a data gathering solution primarily intended to help large group's IT teams to integrate business user's data that were previously built and exchanged in excel files into the Information System. Our audience is split into 2 main categories : IT managers (CIO, CTO, CDO) and Business Managers (CFO, Group Teasurers, Chief human resources officers, COO...). To make it short : we're in B2B.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. Innovation. Gathering Tools is totally unique in the way it solves the spreadsheet's data collection issues and believe it or not, this is one of our problems :-) in fact, people don't imagine that a solution like ours exists but when they discover Gathering Tools, most of the time, they become customers (and they give us a great interview explaining the benefits they extracted from our solution). So the website is here to say : "guys, now that you've discoverd us, your problems are half-over !"
2. Data-centric : we help companies to achieve their digital transformation
3. Robust and Works eveywhere : Gathering Tools is a product intended to enable a data collaboration on any device, for any department, no matter how many users there is, and where they are. For example, a lot of our customers have choosen Gathering Tools because they need to collect data from users located in low-bandwith areas.
How is your company different from your competitors?
We believe in the business user's knowledge. Contrary to our competitors, we think that spreasheets built by business users to create and exchange data a a great material to start with. They just need another technolgy. Most of the time, when a IT guy is asked to replace a business process created with Excel, his first move is to trash it contemptuously and ask the user to start writing "real" specifications so the IT can develop or buy a "real" tool. This is the main reason why such processes stay in Excel. Nobody wants to pay to see its work criticized. Gathering Tools allows to convert Excel spreadsheets created by business users into secured forms, preserving all layout, features, formulas and to synchronize data with the company's information system. Less time spent understanding business needs, more data quality.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
We want our website to be mainly blue, grey and white. We provide our logo and some renders to get you inspired
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Any colour that wouldn't look techy and bold
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Robust, Clear, Smooth, Elegant, Astute
What content must be included in the website design?
Our new logo (attached) must be included. For the rest, feel free to create ! We have also attached a few renders : you don't have to include them, it's just here for you to feel the spirit !
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
Take a look at our current website (www.gathering-tools.com) : the slider on the homepage displaying customers interviews excerpts must be preserved.
Our websiste is translated in 2 languages (English and French) and you might be able to switch from a language to another at any page.
Our Website will be implemented using Wordpress, keep that in mind and don't go creating designs that couldn't be easily implemented using this framework
No Files Added