Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Vartopia is an online service that simplifies and provides management visibility to the transactions between high-tech resellers and the manufacturers of the products they sell.
We provide the subscription service to the resellers - as the largest resellers can increase their margins and revenues by $ millions each year using the Vartopia service.
The Vartopia leadership team has strong expertise as both resellers and manufacturers.
Vartopia is a simple, intelligent place that helps both the resellers and manufacturers to generate more margin and revenue sooner. We are committed to help the resellers "reach the beach" meaning grow revenues faster and get to the point where they can live a relaxing life at the beach sooner.
Quotes from our sales team about Vartopia:
Where you are smarter, better-looking, and have more money in your pocket
"We want to take you to Vartopia where you work less, make more money, and have new information to make you smarter than the competition"
"We are channel people. We have worked as VARs and Vendors, and have experienced the same joys and pains that you have."
"We want to help you grow and evolve your business."
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We would like a design for our extranet website that includes
1. Intro page
2. Home page
3. Service Description Pages
4. Demo Intro and Pages
5. Trial Registration
6. Log-in/Service Splash page for new users
7. Communication page (includes video messages, blogs)
8. About us Pages
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The objectives of our website:
1. To get thousands of high-tech resellers so excited that they sign up for a trial of our Vartopia service. The resellers get excited because of the simplicity, intelligence of the Vartopia service - and the high return and low risk of doing business with us.
2. To get hundreds of high-tech manufacturers (vendors) excited about partnering with us to better reach their resellers. The manufacturers get excited because Vartopia can provide them greater visibility into reseller activity and more revenue with greater influence on reseller behavior.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Intro Page: http://www.patagonia.com/web/us/tinshed/... Maybe our site opens up with a sea of cubicles and an office door named Vartopia takes them into a beach scene - where the rest of our site lives.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
-- Design is beach-centric. Design is either a natural extension of the logo - or give us a new logo that matches your beach theme. Be creative!
-- The design must convey simple, intelligent, fun, and ultimately relaxing at the beach.
Don't want to see:
-- Corporate stiffness. Boring 'just another corporate website' won't work for us.
-- Don't move away from beach theme.
No Files Added