Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Newfound Research is a financial technology and product innovation firm focused on tactical risk management. Newfound analyzes, develops, and stress-tests innovative investment strategies, and works in concert with asset management firms to either enhance existing strategies or develop new strategies from the ground up
Do you have a desired website screen size?
1024 x 768
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
Looking at the websites that have been provided as references, somewhere between 2-5. Some websites (like Second Market) have many different pages, all with a similar feel to them. Whereas others (like Dwolla) have two different pages: (1) A homepage / splash page (2) the rest of the website We currently think that we need 3 page designed: (1) Homepage / Splash page (2) Contact Us (3) The rest of the site
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
Asset Managers, Investment Advisors, Fund Companies and Investment Holding Companies
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
Simplicity, elegance, and clarity
How is your company different from your competitors?
We have yet to find any
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
The website are *intentionally* listed from most exemplary to least:
1. [Second Market](https://www.secondmarket.com/about-us?t=...)
2. [Code Aacademy](http://www.codecademy.com/)
5. [the Designer Fund](http://blog.designerfund.com/designer-fo...)
6. [Smashing Magazine](http://www.smashingmagazine.com/ebooks/)
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
* The following is our color palette that we have already created. We are open to seeing different combinations of colors **within** our color palette, but please do not use colors outside of our color palette.
* **Our Color Palette**:
(Color #) | Red | Green | Blue
(#1) | 11 | 76 | 139
(#2) | 63 | 131 | 181
(#3) | 231 | 158 | 104
(#4) | 192 | 147 | 113
(#5) | 128 | 128 | 128
(#6) | 64 | 109 | 142
(#7) | 37 | 101 | 148
(#8) | 191 | 214 | 231
(#9) | 128 | 173 | 206
(#10) | 183 | 205 | 224
(#11) | 230 | 239 | 246
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
* Colors not in our color palette
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
* Clean, simple and easily readable and navigable
What content must be included in the website design?
Logo (see uploaded files) and Homepage Information (which can be found at our [website](http://www.newfoundresearch.com))
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
*PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE LOGO APPEARS IN THE MOCK-UPS THAT YOU SUBMIT
* Fonts that are currently used for the Logo (that serve as the seed for the website design):
- Helvetica Neue LT Com (is currently used as the Newfound Research "part" of the logo)
- Browalia New (is currently the "Financial Innovators" part of the logo)
No Files Added