Fantasy Football Calculator
What do you do?
Fantasy Football Calculator has been operating since 2008 and has hosted millions of free mock drafts. In addition to being a leading provider of mock drafts, Fantasy Football Calculator offers premium software memberships that help users manage their drafts and make lineup decisions.
The website has grown to be very popular, and it's time for the design to reflect its stature. I did all of the web design previously as best as I could. The logo was created through a previous CrowdSpring contest.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
1024 x 768
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
3 Pages - Home Page, Applications Page, Membership Page
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
Describe the target audience for your website design
Fantasy football enthusiasts who are looking to get an advantage for their upcoming draft. They are typically male age 18 - 49.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
* Popularity (Hundreds of thousands of people use the free mock drafts every year)
* Product Benefit (They will get an advantage over their league members if they become a premium member)
* Trust & Professionalism (We are a leading fantasy football company that has been around for 5 years)
How is your company different from your competitors?
Our software is easier to use and customize.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
Nothing specific. I'm open to a lot of ideas. The current design is functional, but is stale and does not impress.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Required: Green (any shade of green that is in the logo). Green should be the predominant color, and it may or may not be the page's background color).
Suggested: White, Black/Grey
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Any color is an option as long as it's an accent color.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
What content must be included in the website design?
*** Home page *** (http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/):
1) There must be a large call-to action button that takes the user to the mock drafts page.
2) Must be a link or button to the applications page.
3) Strongly recommended is to somehow include an image of the mock draft application (see attached) that can be cropped or used as-is, and can optionally be included inside an example browser, computer, or tablet.
4) Should have space for one IAB-sized advertisement. Either leaderboard, skyscraper, or square.
5) The other elements on the existing home page are all nice-to-haves. I wouldn't say any of them are 100% required though.
*** Applications*** (http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/app...):
2) No advertisements on this page
*** Membership*** (https://secure.fantasyfootballcalculator...)
1) Must show all of the membership types with the features of each one.
2) Must show testimonials.
3) Must have space for the existing digicert logo along with another brand logo of similar size.
4) No advertisements on this page
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
* Use the existing logo
* No automatically rotating images
* No cartoons.
* No flash
* No play on the word "fantasy" to show a wizard. These are hard-core fantasy players, and they will think that's cheezy.
No Files Added