Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What type of website do you need?
Fantasy Football Certified (FantasyFootballCertified.com)
What do you do?
This will be a new site that allows Fantasy Football enthusiast to 'sign up' to become Fantasy Football Certified (FFC) as an 'expert' - with this annual membership fee the FFC Experts get a number of things in return. The website will need to allow for content, editorial pieces, directory listings (of FFC partner links), member section (anyone who has paid membership can access and see add'l content, affiliate savings/discounts, etc.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
1024x768 - needs to be responsive mobile/desktop site
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
Describe the target audience for your website design
Fantasy Football Players
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
- The first ever certification of actual 'Fantasy Football Experts'
- Simple application/qualification process
- Exclusive expert access to content, discounts and official 'Digital FFC Expert Badge"
How is your company different from your competitors?
As far as we know there is no standard organization that certifies fantasy football experts as being experts. We are taking the wide west of the fantasy football world and creating the first certification and badging of experts.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
What content must be included in the website design?
- pop up when user goes to site to get user to input email address for Fantasy Football Certified Insider Newsletter
- Overview of Fantasy Football Certified Membership - how to apply, benefits, cost
- Member section with aggregated lists of best fantasy football writers/blogs, experts + exclusive discounts for members, plus digital badge for download
- Expert signup: user needs to check box of 'what makes them an expert' (see attached accredited investor check box example) as long as user checks at least one of (four total boxes) then we allow them to advance and signup for FFC Expert membership and pay $99/year recurring (via Paypal implementation).
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
- SEO for "Fantasy Football" "Fantasy Football Expert" "Fantasy Football League" Daily Fantasy Sports," "FFL" and "Fantasy Football Certified" keywords
- Several page signup/login, with membership (annual recurring) implementation
- Mobile and desktop optomized
- "Fantasy Football Certfied Expert" is the name of the site
- When site loads, a pop up 'Sign up for Fantasy Football Certfied Expert Newsletter'
- Focus is to: Allow any visitor who comes to the site can:
- Apply to become a Fantasy Football Certified Expert:
- "Please select all sentences that apply to you:"
o I have won a fantasy football championship
o I have provided fantasy football advise or expertise to friends or family members?
o I play Daily Fantasy Sports and have won money.
Membership sign up page could look like this - https://joinnra.nra.org/join/join.aspx
o When user signs up, we will need a payment system (Paypal) to allow for annual subscription product signup.
o Once user signs up and pays the membership, an automatic email needs to be sent..
- The site needs to have a 'members only' login area where we will have:
- List of member savings/discounts to partner companies
- List of Fantasy Football Experts
- List of top news/blog fantasy football news websites
Graphics/designs we need:
- A header/font/text logo design to be used within the above site you will be designing
- a digital badge created (use below design to guide you)
which will be part of the automated 'Congratulations! You are now a "Fantasy Football Certified Expert" - use this as a model for what this digital certification badge should look like. On the badge it should say:
"Fantasy Football Certified" - https://support.espn.com/resource/ESPN_C...
- We will need to see a 'membership sign up page' designed - use this to guide you: https://joinnra.nra.org/join/join.aspx
Any questions, please just send a message. How much will you charge for this completed website?
No Files Added