Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are wanting to improve our current look and feel for http://www.EstateSales.net
Our site is where people come to view upcoming liquidation sales like estate sales, tag sales, or auctions (the original kind...not online). We like the overall simplicity of our site and really want to keep the same centered style with the same width because we do have a lot of users with 800x600 resolutions. BUT we think it could look a lot better than it does right now.
We like clean and we like easy to understand. You can use the home page of our site as a reference. The logo design needs to stay the same, but the color can be changed if necessary. I'll upload the original design for the logo. The colors of the site can stay the same or change. The content area does need to stay with a white or very light background as it will have a lot of user generated content.
If this is not enough info to get started, PLEASE let me know.
No Files Added