LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
National Trademark Investigations (NTI) is a provider of investigation services marketed to professional customers, including attorneys specializing in intellectual property work. NTI provides services nationwide which provide documentation and evidence useful for attorneys seeking to register or litigate matters concerning brand names, trademarks and internet domain names. The company has been in business since 1980.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a website design which incorporates our existing logo and color palette, but which presents our services in a clear and compelling way. It should demonstrate that we are expert in our field and a trusted resource for professionals. It is important the overall look and feel be clean and modern.
Additionally, the look and feel of the web site should be as compatible as possible with our existing marketing collateral. (An example can be found here: http://www.nationaltrademarkinvestigatio... )
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The company logo is available for download at http://www.nationaltrademarkinvestigatio...
The source images used in the accent bar on our existing collateral can be found here:
The colors used in our logo are gold (RGB 195/152/9 - Hex C39809), blue (RGB 0/75/133 Hex 004B85) and white (RGB 255/255/255 Hex FFFFFF).
The main page should contain:
1. An area for general information about our services, which may be a static image but may also include flash animation. (The development of animation is beyond the scope of this assignment.)
2. Main content modules for:
2a. In-depth trademark investigations
2b. Domain name negotiation and acquisition
2c. Anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy
2d. Litigation support
3. Links to content areas:
3a. About NTI
3b. Contact us
3d. Case studies
4. A contact us module including live chat (to contact an investigator immediately or directly)
5. A content module, to display headlines and/or recent blog posts
6. Placement of social media icons/anchors on each page
- All images should be in PNG and layered PSD format
- Background images to be provided for web pages
- Description and origin of fonts
- Color codes to be provided
- If image buttons are used, all button images must be provided
- If separator images and/or corner images are used, images must be provided
- Any supplemental images used must be documented public domain or creative commons licensed for commercial use from a documented free source such as www.photos8.com
No Files Added