Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Hello Everyone, we are a discount dry cleaning company based in Chicago, IL and are in the process of moving our company to a more environmentally sustainable business model. Currently, we operate under the brand Metro Kleeners (www.metrokleeners.com), however, reserved the domain ecodirectcleaners.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
While our primary need is a logo and website, we also need some design of pricing and notification signs for our stores. We provide two primary services - Retail stores as indicated on our website (and give us the ability to add more) and hospitality services - servicing the uniforms and guest laundry services of local hotels - The Hard Rock Hotel, Swissotel, Sofitel, Renaissance Suites O'Hare, DoubleTree Magnificent Mile, Millenium Knickerbocker Hotel, and Orrington Hotel in Evanston, IL. The services are listed on our existing website under hospitality.
In addition to the "brochure" website, we also need two online forms that get emailed to us: 1) An online version of the retail claims form for missing or damaged items (attached) where location will be the store location. 2) A hotel version with some basic fields:
Guest() Uniform () Comp() Other() - Radio Button
Urgent ? (should send URGENT! in subject line of email)
For our retail stores, we would like to see if we can add stores manually (without a programmer) and also link to something like Google Maps & Street View automatically. An awesome feature would be to have a "Manager's Special" for each store where we can put in coupons, promotions, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Consumers who visit our stores. We want our customers to know two very important concepts - eco-friendliness and discount dry cleaning. We feel that we are eco-friendly for the following reasons:
- A new solar thermal array reduces our energy cost to heat the water, saving the burning of fossil fuels, estimated carbon savings of approximately 32%
- The hot water and heat that we do use is recaptured, saving an additional 7% of carbon emissions
- Applying to be the first dry cleaner in Chicago to achieve LEED certification status
- We only use organic hydro-carbon solvent, not perchloroethylene or what is commonly known as "perc", a known carcinogen
- We use only bio-degradable or recycled plastic packaging
- We recycle approximately 38% of our hangers
Our Hotel customers need the eco-friendly message too, they are being asked to "green" their services. Any content around that would help... an organization that hotels use for certification is GreenSeal.org Using OUR services would help hotels achieve GreenSeal certification easier, any way to work that into the mix would be helpful.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
www.drycleandirectstores.com is a local competitor. While they have a decent design, we want ours to rock even more.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Would like to have some basic SEO meta tags embedded in the page, please do not use extensive Flash on the website.
No Files Added