Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We are an online flash sale website, selling inventory for the freshest brands in 72 hour sales events - exclusively for College Students.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
Optimize for 1024x768 - account for possible scrollbars, window edges etc. that could take up space. Use layouts that will adjust well when a window is resized.
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
ECommerce, flash sale website - see style and concept
Describe the target audience for your website design
18-25 Year olds. Male and Female College Students. Educated, Fashion Conscience. Quality design AND Quality User Experience - Simplicity yet Stylish and Attractive.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. We have the freshest brands that you will want to buy from.
2. We have great deals that will only be available for 72 hours.
3. It's free to sign up and browse - you just need a .edu email address to get started.
How is your company different from your competitors?
We focus solely on the college demographic. We provide them with brands that we know are relevant to them. We look to provide the hottest and freshest brands just for them.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
www.JackThreads.com - We love this site - stylish, simple, strong urge to shop and buy. WE WANT A DESIGN SET UP LIKE THIS - But we want our own personality to shine through (and we want a white background - see colors below)
www.Swell.com - We love the simplicity, and their personality still comes across strong.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
White (for background)
Teal (see our logo and the use of black, white and teal).
Others may be used if they work well
(We want teal and any other bright colors to help create the young, exciting personality we aim to achieve - it also can be used effectively to make something stand out)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Flat or earthy colors.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
What content must be included in the website design?
The logo must be used as well as the tagline.
We also want to include on the landing page "Bringing college students great deals on the freshest brands"
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
Also, want to note that we need our website to be set up like JackThreads.com - we need the following pages:
1. the landing page which should have a simple yet strong call to action to sign up and get started
2. the homepage when you log in will show all the featured brands we have on offer. big pictures to excite the college student guest - (Note: CREATE a jackthreads.com account to see how they do it)
3. The page which shows the products when you click on a brand's sale
4. A product overview page - when you click on a product you need to see all the details and alternative views - a strong call to buy is needed. jackthreads does this well.
5. A shopping cart - we will be using paypal to process the payments and to have them checkout.
A DIFFERENCE: We want a countdown on all of our pages to show how long there is left for this sales event (Each sales event will be 72 hours and go from Sunday - Tuesday). We need our landing page to make them aware of this so they may sign up in preparation for the next sales event, or if the sale is active so that they can get access straight away.
WE NEED THIS DESIGN TO WORK WITH WORDPRESS AS WE WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR CONVENIENT CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO MAKE CHANGES EASILY AS THE BRANDS AND PRODUCTS WILL BE CHANGING OFTEN.
If you having coding abilities, please let us know how much you charge and how long it will take: email@example.com
No Files Added