Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Antiwar.com is a site devoted to presenting up-to-date news and opinion on the causes and consequences of US foreign policy. We advocate a policy of non-intervention that maintain peace, prosperity and liberty.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Our current donate page is confusing and ugly. We have a ton of options for our readers to donate, but the page as is:
screams "unprofessional" and "where do I click?" We want to simplify the donation process and have a much more professional look. This page will be used whenever a reader decides to donate. After they make their selection, the same basic design will be used for the respective forms or buttons to actually donate.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Donors to antiwar.com. We have a slightly older audience than the average website. Ideally, this design - unlike the current one - could convince an uncertain donor to donate.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are open to anything clean and new.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The new main page design should have three simple donation options and:
* make donation options large and easy to click on
* areas for text (e.g. "why donate" and "what this money does for us")
* three major donation options: one-time, recurring and "special"
* each option would have space for a description of the option
* space for a quote from a famous person saying what is so great about antiwar.com
Once the user selects the option, they are sent to a form to enter their information (like a shopping cart). We envision a donor selecting "One-time" and being sent to a form that asks for their address and email. Some ajax-y goodness then lets them select Authorize.net, Google Checkout or Paypal. The goal is to streamline the donation process and keep the theme at each step consistent. Right now, we send a donor off-site or to pages with different designs after they make selections.
No Files Added