Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our website is an online community where consumers share data and knowledge about home energy to lower their monthly bills.
Friends and neighbors compare energy bills to understand if they are paying too much and get motivated to save energy and money by earning community recognition.
-We socialize home energy performance
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a website design to match our logo and graft onto the site layout.
We need a landing page + 3 interior pages.
The site layout can be found in the attached files. There are wireframes and an initial rough design (just for code).
Our logo is the light bulb WITHOUT the star (the center one) in this winning crowdSPRING entry http://www.crowdspring.com/project/22815....
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Middle income, American homeowners and renters, 25-65 years.
1) motivated to connect with others online
2) don't understand home energy, but like saving money
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the vintage, hip style of our logo.
We like the use of gloss, shadow and other realistic effects.
For more on the kind of style we like, please see http://flyosity.com/tutorial/crafting-su....
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. Our site layout. The site layout can be found in the attached files. There are wireframes for 4 pages, and an initial design of the profile page that needs a lot work.
2. Our logo (the one in the center with no star) http://www.crowdspring.com/project/22815...
3. ORANGE and BLUE colors to match the logo
4. Icons/Badges for energy types (electricity, natural gas and home heating oil) and $/units of measure.
THINGS WE DON'T LIKE OR DON'T NEED FOR THIS PROJECT OR OTHER THINGS TO AVOID, USING, DOING, SEEING, ETC.
Dark, earthy, eco-groovy colors
No Files Added