Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Rustad Dermatology is a clinic based out of Nebraska that specializes in skin treatments ranging from cancer to acne and from hair removal to emphysema. Dr Rustad was one of the first in the US to practice the MOHZ technique which has to close to a 100% cure rate.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Our industry is skin care and helping people cure skin cancer, get cosmetic surgery or help them with other skin issues.
Describe the target audience for your website design
Our target audience is people with skin problems in Nebraska. Dr Rustad has 5 offices in 5 different communities so we can help a wide range of individuals. Mainly its people with skin cancer or melanoma or people with acne problems. People with acne problems could either be adults or teenagers. The third target is people that want to have cosmetic surgery to help them look better.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. Dr Rustad is THE expert and leader in the Midwest.
2. Dr Rustad is extremely professional and detailed orientated.
3. We also want to have a human face through the website. We'll incorporate videos of the Dr talking and we really want the photos to look real on the site and not stock.
How is your company different from your competitors?
Dr Rustad has over 40 years of experience in skincare. He also has offices in 5 different cities throughout Nebraska. He practices the MOHZ technique and learned directly from Dr. Mohz himself. This has allowed him to have an almost 100% cure rate for skin cancer. People from all over the midwest currently visit Dr Rustad to get their skin cared for. He is extremely personable and there is no one around with more knowledge on the subject than Dr Rustad.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
We need something extremely professional looking and clean. We like the graphics and the videos to really help tell the story. Here are some websites that we really like:
http://www.theswissclock.com/new_site/sw... (without the flash)
Again if you are using stock photos we want them to look real and not cheesy. It needs to showcase the office along with the personal touch of Dr Rustad.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Light, soft colors. We don't necessarily want pastel colors but something that makes the site appear open and flowing.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Professional and clean. We want to get across his experience and that this is a professional doctor and office. At the same time we want the Dr to come across as personable and reachable.
What content must be included in the website design?
Here is what must be included:
1. Photos of his office which is attached
2. We want to have videos of the doctor pretty prominent.
3. We want to have a lot of testimonials both written and in video
4. We want to have a call to action of a Free Report on the homepage if the user enters in their name and email address.
5. The pages are as follows: about us, contact us, homepage, locations, tips, videos, FAQ, services
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
We want to see a design for both the homepage and the Services page
No Files Added