Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Libra Industries is a custom solutions (Contract Manufacturer) provider and systems integrations specialist. We are transitioning from selling individual services to complete systems integrators where we build the entire product. Our customers own their IP/Product, we provide the development/building and integration
We serve the Mil/Aero, Medical, Semiconductor Capital Equipment & complex Industrial market places.
Electronics, Cables, Box build, Mechanical assembly & systems integration
We are USA based, but have 6 different facilities (one is in Mexico)
Please refer to Cultural Values reference. We want the site/user experience to reflect our brand values.
They are transitioning into a NEW Libra Industries and really want to position themselves as a leader in their industry.
Colors to Explore
Search your website based on a simple search term.
Tools that help users share your website on their social media profiles.
Embedded video from sites like YouTube and Vimeo.
Display locations such as your place of business on a map.
Something else not listed here. Please specify in your brief.
Homepage will act as major routing page, rich with info box's, and descriptions that link out to each sub page section. Each section on the home page is organized and grouped into the org chart that is demonstrated on the sitemap. It is especially important to have a section to call out the audience in the 'I am a..' section. We will feature a video on the homepage, here's a link to the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ggWL2t7bzHHPfUnFvrUzYK3aqX-wQsX7/view?usp=sharing What is primary CTA for homepage? The main page needs to directly tell each target audience group who we are, what we do and why we are the best. It needs to be professional, demonstrate credibility, experience, reliability and the technology we offer. All users need to be able to quickly navigate to topics to drill down to more information that is relevant to them. Potential User Experience Scenario: Associates: Go to HR Portal or About Customers: Existing (Access to Portal) or New (Systems Differentiation - the main WHY they should be a customer Suppliers: Existing (Access to Portal); NEw (About)
- Router Page
Example router page from sitemap: Solutions - This page will contain information on the solutions the company offers. There should be 6 drop downs as well on main navigation. The client would like for this page to be set-up similar to a page in their Corporate Powerpoint (attached).
- Single Service Page
Once a page is clicked into off of a router page, we want to have a single service page explaining that solution/product or idea. Use inspiration from the Powerpoints for an idea of what this content will be.
- About Us
This page should contain key information about the company. Reference existing site and About us page. There should be drop downs from main navigation leading to 'At A Glance, Culture, and Quality' pages . Those 3 pages will contain rich information and additional drop downs The About page will have an embedded video, it lives here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18rgqig8qKBOQfwNsxfIWKC47Jx1n2Skt/view?usp=sharing
Measures of Success
Everyone that visits the website needs to come away achieving their goal of information seeking. It needs to be user-friendly.
- Goal is Awareness and Engagement: how useful is the information/content on page? did people spend time on page or where are they leaving? (Bounce Rate overall and by page)
Top 3 Things
1. User-Friendly (ease of navigation and relevant to potential customers)
2. Meaningful and visual content (good information, use of graphics - jot just words)
3. High-Tech Look and Feel (Modern look, speed, performance & Mobile Friendly)
4. Make us look good (we want to appear as a giant in the industry)
To tell people who and what we are – direct sales people will sell, but everyone goes and visits the website to learn more (the site doesn’t have to sell, but needs to tell our story of who we are/the brand)
- Sitemap: The site will use an updated navigation (attached .png)
- Mega Menu: Since the About section is so large, we may want to consider having a mega-menu. *
- Font Choice: Futura - This must be used on all designs.
- Exisiting site: https://www.libraindustries.com/
- Client Images: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nyAaOCUZBLbKDLJRfoLnZsf4B8Ps5ZU8?usp=sharing
I've attached a '2020 Corporate Sales Presentation' - they'd like the site's design / feel to be based off of this powerpoint.
- www.okayind.com/ --> Like the navigation panel (This may not work well with a mega-menu; we'll let you decide)
- www.nest.com/, www.apple.com/, www.tesla.com/ --> Love simplicity