LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Company: We are a small manufacturer with 15+ years experience in the housewares industry. We operate with a talented core team that utilizes a host of talent-specific consultants, freelancers, and creatives (like yourselves) to capture the best and most innovative ideas out there. We are embarking on our first national brand and recognize the power of using any and all vehicles to enhance the brand and achieve our vision.
Brand: Curious Chef is the first true line of real cooking utensils and cookware designed specifically for children. This line of real (not toy) cooking utensils, gadgets and tools is engineered to work with small hands developing dexterity, while taking into account the needs for safety and fun.
Curious Chef provides a product line where children and adults learn, bond, and cook together in the heart of the home, the kitchen.
Product Line: The Curious Chef Line will have 3 Main Categories: Open Stock, Build-A-Kitchen, and Events.
Open Stock will provide children with the basic tools needed to begin cooking in the kitchen.
Build-A-Kitchen Kits will provide children with the basic tools needed to begin cooking in the kitchen; with additional kits with more specific culinary uses as the child's cooking skills develop.
Event Kits will provide all the cooking tools needed to host a fun cooking party (ex. Pizza Party).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a CLEAN site that will evoke a sense of play/whimsy, kid/parent-friendly and conveys the emotional bond between parent and child within the kitchen. We want a general landing page and a simple basic page template for the rest of the site.
Brand Awareness: The site is to be the main cornerstone to build brand awareness and to drive consumers to sites (both online and in b&m stores) where they may purchase the product.
Style: Clean, Fun, Family-Friendly, a bit Whimsical, Warm, Easy to Navigate
Element Ideas: Oval from Logo, Recipe Cards, Cooking Utensils, Food (e.g., Cookies)
- Drive Consumers to target Channels (online and brick & mortar)
- Build a consumer franchise for the Curious Chef Brand
- Obtain consumer feedback regarding offering
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Curious Chef's primary target audience (~75%) is busy mothers (ages 25-42) with children aged 3-10 looking to build a bond through teaching their children to cook. We believe the remaining 25% or our target audience will be comprised of Fathers, Grandparents and family friends looking to purchase gifts for children. Therefore designs should also take these groups somewhat into account.
All designs should take into account diversity in race and family.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://www.myemma.com (site well organized and clean)
http://www.littlemissmatched.com (use of color and playfulness)
http://lifelab.com.au/ (use of color and layout)
http://www.twitter.com (landing page and follow through with simple page template)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Landing Page with Simple Standard Page Template
Main Navigation: Who We Are, Products, Where to Buy, Recipes, Resources, News, Become a Reseller (feel free to play with the names, we like fun ideas)
No Files Added