What do you do?
CrociereClub is a next generation cruise broker. We operate in the italian market and we are focused on make it easy for our customers to find the cruise of their dreams at the best price thanks to our cruise brokers: professional trained consultants that beat the best price available in the market.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
1024 x 768
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Online Cruise Travel Agency
Describe the target audience for your website design
We would like to sell cruises to people of all ages, sex and social class. Our average customer is 25-60 years old with an income between 20,000 and 40,000.
Our customers like a clear, hassle-free booking experience surrounded by a clean and fresh design.
I woud say that an Apple fan will be our kind of customer.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. Thanks to our website you can have a clear view of the cruise sailings all over the world.
2. Our company offers the best booking experience and overall value in the italian market.
3. Once you see a cruise you like simply ask a quote and a personal cruise broker will contact you shortly with the best offer available.
How is your company different from your competitors?
Our competitors are focused on the average booking website: plenty of information badly organized. They don't list all the cruise line's sailings available in the market and there's no interaction with the customer.
CrociereClub will treat every single customer as a member of a club.
We will provide all of our customers with the best support and prices thanks to our personal cruise brokers. Our customers will communicate by email or telephone with the same person all the times thanks to a state of the art CRM technology.
We want to make wide use of social media apps such as Facebook and Twitter to better understand and communicate with our customers.
Style and Concept
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Any safe and clean looking colors such as blue, sky-blue, yellow
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
What content must be included in the website design?
You are free to design a custom user friendly interface but if you want to have an idea of what we are looking for take a look at the "project.pdf" sheet.
We would like to make the homepage the main focus of the site.
What we really want to include in the homepage design is the ability for the user to find a cruise easily thanks to 3 search fields.
Include a newsletter subscription bar/box.
Below the main image banner there will be 3 sections:
1. A box with the reasons why the customer should choose us.
2. Lastminute Deals (each string of text will link to the Cruise Detail Page that regards that specific offer).
3. Youtube video area and a box with image and text regarding the "call you back" service.
Once the customer does a cruise research in the homepage and click the Find button he will go into the Database page where he'll see the results of the search based on the selected criterias (region, month, cruise line).
- Cruise Details page
On the database the customer can click on a specific sailing date and he will go directly into the detailed page of the sailing where he will be able to see all the information about the cruise including pics of the ship, itinerary and prices.
- Pop up form
By clicking on the "Quote" or "Call me Back" button the customer will see a pop up that asks the contact information.
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
- Please take a look of the website scheme at the "project.pdf" sheet that also includes the information you must include in the webpages.
- We kindly ask you to make the Twitter and Facebook links highly visible.
No Files Added