Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Vita-Mix, the leader in high performance blending equipment for home and commercial use, is looking for a website for its upcoming "Pitch Me!" video contest: a search for the next Vita-Mix video demonstration star.
In business since 1921, Vita-Mix founder William G. Papa Barnard demonstrated the Vita-Mix machine in the worlds first television infomercial in 1949 and started an industry. You can view the video here: http://www.vitamix.c...pa/barnard_movie.swf
Now Vita-Mix is looking for the next great Vita-Mix demonstrator and will be accepting video submissions online from potential "pitch men" and "pitch women" this fall. Winners will be awarded a cash prize and the chance to star in Vita-Mix web-based videos and possibly even TV commercials and personal appearances. More information on the company is available at www.vitamix.com.
Vita-Mix has a logo for the competition which we have uploaded. We would like the look of the website to be designed around the logo.
We are in the process of producing a commercial for the competition that needs to be prominently featured on the home page.
Once the website design has been decided, our infrastructure provider will provide all back end functionality including registration, uploading, voting, comment capability and more. We need you to provide the graphical design and content area sections that are exciting and motivating. The website will be tested and ready for live submissions by 11/1/2009. Therefore, we need the website design no later than 10/14/2009.
There is a lot of information that needs to be organized and we are looking for a design that isnt too cluttered. We need a total of four web pages, whichever way you think is best to organize:
1) One Active Contest Home Page with areas for: (You may implement these links as you choose, using tabs, baseline links, buttons, etc.) Contest Home, Terms & Conditions, Enter the Contest, Vote for Your Favorite Video, Most Recent Videos, Highest Rated Videos, View the First Vita-Mix Infomercial, Try a Vita-Mix Machine, About Vita-Mix, Contact Vita-Mix, Tips and Guidelines, Vita-Village.
It would be ideal if this active contest home page had the Pitch Me! contest commercial playing at the top of the page along with areas displaying the highest rated videos.
2) One Finalists Page vote for your favorite video the contest is almost over and only the finalists are left!
3) One Winners Announced Page (for when the contest is completed)
4) One General Page (with header/footer) template to use for all additional pages on the site.
Here are some sample sites that were implemented by our hosting company, Kickapps.
Looking forward to seeing your designs!
No Files Added