Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I'm a commercial and creative photographer in northern CA, and I'm in need of a new creative photography website. You can find my existing work at:
This site will replace that one, most likely at the same url. It will also compliment my professional site (www.jessejonesphoto.com), but need bear no resemblance.
- I'd like something much more creative and fun
- must support photo slideshows of some type, with the ability for me to dynamically update it (through external XML files, etc)
- need an "about the artist" section
- would like the ability to pull an "artist's blog" section from an external text (or HTML) file
- I'd like to stick with a dark background
- I'm VERY open to suggestion, so have fun!
No Files Added