Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Strategy Systems provides applications for trucking company and freight brokers. We have been in business since 1978. Over 500 companies rely on our technology to manage their transportation business.
Our main product is called Strategy Live! which is an online application that allows transportation service providers to quickly and cost effectively automate their businesses. Transportation management systems typically cost $50,000-$250,000 to implement with expensive equipment to order along with weeks or months of training.
Strategy Live! has a small setup fee ($250) and low monthly fees based on company size. Since the system is browser based using advanced interface technology customers find it incredibly easy to use. Most are up and running the same day they sign up with just a few hours of training to gain full use of the application.
Customers like our system because (In order of precedence):
1. Internet based with no software to install and usable from anywhere
2. Best value with all the features needed to run a freight transportation business
3. Interfaces with accounting software they already use including quickbooks, peachtree and several others
4. Extremely easy to setup, use and train new personnel
5. interfaces with tracking systems like qualcomm, XATA and peoplenet
6. Includes the defacto standard pc-miler system for routing and mileage built into the fees
7. Easily customized to fit their specific requirements
8. Low cost, flat fee, user support
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We desperately need a more marketable website (http://strategysystems.com) including:
1. corporate home page
2. advertising landing page for trucking companies
3. advertising landing page for freight brokers
4. secondary page layout for additional pages we may need
5. Simple modification of our logo to represent our Strategy Live!
We want a fresh and trendy looking website that does a better job of drawing in potential customers.
The main purpose of the landing pages is to get them to request information or schedule a demo.
Feel free to view our current site at http://strategysystems.com. It was designed in preparation of this product but was not designed by professional web designers.
You should review our main competitors websites:
Internet Truckstop http://its-dispatch.com/
Axon Trucking Software http://www.axonsoftware.com
Truck Master http://www.truckingsoftware.me
Truckers Helper http://www.truckershelper.com/
Express Technologies http://www.xpresstech.com
Virtual Dispatch http://www.virtualdispatch.com
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small and medium sized interstate trucking companies and freight brokerage firms.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING we can present to our customers is that we provide ALL the applications they need to run their transportation companies without the expense, equipment and time investment required with our competitors products.
We will need navigation links for viewing supplemental pages such as more detailed information about our products, customer support, Company contacts and forms for requesting more information or a product demo. (The request form only needs name, email and telephone so it could be on the landing pages if it fits into your design).
In the files section you will find:
1. Business card with logo and icon (designed using crowdspring)
2. A few of our old website pages
Please DO NOT do a rehash of our website or one of our competitors. We need a fresh new design that is clean, pleasantly graphical and informative.
No Files Added