Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We provide an social environment for condominiuns, syndics, brokers and joint owners interact each other and manage theirs services, actions, bills, events...etc.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
default - 1024 x 768
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Condominium Management and Services and all other services around like real state, insurance...etc.
Describe the target audience for your website design
condominiuns, syndics, condominium managers, real state brokers and joint owners
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
Social Interaction in Condominiuns, Easy Management with user driven focus and simplicity/clean.
How is your company different from your competitors?
We have a social environment for joint owners interact each other, indicate services, share information and documents, and with all facilities for syndics and condominium manage theirs bills, services, polls, meetings, documents...etc
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Silver, White, Black, grey, very light brown (with complements/details of blue, green and red if necessary)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Pink, Yellow, Orange
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Clean, Condominium Focused, innovative
What content must be included in the website design?
HomePage (suggestion of contents... but you can innovate! surprise us!):
- Condominium Search Bar with a Innovative Map Finder for Geographic regions (map with condominiuns like http://hotpads.com/ map)
- Login/SignUp facility design (with facebook, google account or non of this login);
- A short How It Work explain in home page with space for video;
- A post login like google+ header bar... with pendings...
User Home (suggestion of contents... but you can innovate! surprise us!):
- User condominiums list;
- Joint owner in condominiuns ("friends");
- Advertisement area;
- "WALL" posts like facebook or youtube;
- Condominiums administrator list;
- User bills (consolidate);
Condominium Page (suggestion of contents... but you can innovate! surprise us!):
- WALL post area;
- Condominium issues area;
- Advertisement area;
- Schedule events;
- Documents archive;
- Photos place
- Consominium bill and taxes area (user and shared);
- Comum areas reservation system...
Account Settings (suggestion of contents... but you can innovate! surprise us!):
- Permissions page (detailed - we need some examples of forms in this page): the youtube account settings is very nice...
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
We will contract the winner for a lot of pages for this website... do your best!
No Files Added