LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
TubeRent is a new online rental listing service that promises to deliver more for both renters and landlords. By making use of high quality broadband video, we are able to stream video walkthroughs online. By providing this service we are showing the property in its true light, and eliminating the aggravation often encountered by misleading pictures found in typical listings.
As a renter:
You will have access to exclusive video walkthroughs of the apartments in our database.
You will receive email alerts of new property listings
You will only have to run your credit report 1 time every time you begin the process of searching for that new apartment. Thereby saving yourself money on application fees, and significantly reducing the impact on your credit scores.
You will not waste your time by going to view a property that looks nothing like it did in the images that were originally presented.
As a landlord:
You will not have to waste your time sifting through credit reports from unqualified renters. Just make use of our databases pre-qualified renters.
You will be provided with the tools to find and interview only the most qualified renters.
You will watch as your rental rate goes through the roof as your renters have already been shown the property via a video walkthrough and are in effect now coming to sign on the dotted line.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
For this website design, we are hoping that the designer will use his/her creative abilities to create a high quality Web 2.0 look and feel. We are not locked into a particular style/color scheme and hope that this creative freedom will lead to even better results.
However, there is a page requirement that must be met. We have attached a few diagrams that detail some of the pages found on the website, along with the linking that should be used through out the site. This diagram should serve as a starting point for the locations of the pages you will be designing. There will be some reuse of pages/templates within the design but remember the main focus should be an all encompassing experience that flows perfectly together.
In total, the designer should be creating:
A) The overall site design and theme
1. Home Page
2. My TubeRent RENTERS Page
3. My TubeRent LANDLORD Page
4. Listings Page (Lists out the property in our database)
5. Actual Property Page (The page that displays the video/property)
6. Demo Page (Demo of our services)
7. Administration Page Template
8. The remaining pages can make use of a similar style/template but please create the mock ups presented so that we have an idea of what they will look like.
2. The website/company logo
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We are creating a website that should be user friendly for people of all ages, of course if we had to narrow:
Renters: Age 18 35
Landlords: Age 18 55
This should be a somewhat tech savvy audience but we expect the landlords to have a marginally lower amount of skill in this area.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
1. Rofo They have a nice look and feel
2. Hotpads They also have a great look and feel, plus some nice functionality.
3. WellcomeMat Nice Look and Feel
4. MyNewPlace Another example of great looks and nice feel.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) A landlord section that is extremely easy to navigate
2) A Clean and web 2.0 look and feel (Think Digg, Facebook, Myspace).
No Files Added