Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are looking for a solution for a city directory we are launching Denver/Lodo. Below are examples of the look, feel, navigation and capabilities we will need.
The Home Page will need bucket and text navigation for:
Events/Sports w/ Calendar
Affilliate advertising (left side and/or top and/or bottom but not all three Choose one or two areas) NOT Google adwords, but boxed ads.
List your business (Text link, can incorporate inside bucket navigation)
List your event (Text link, can incorporate inside bucket navigation)
Please do not make the bucket nav boxes full of sub-links. Simple is better.
Please use royalty-free photos if possible.
We don't want anybody to rip-off the designs of the examples, but we don't want you to reinvent the wheel, either. No gels, rounded bubble designs or intricate designs that take too much time to load. Keep the color palatte to 2-3 colors.
Most of the sub-nav pages will be simple directory listings. Provide for improved chances of award, but decision will not rest on it.
No Files Added