Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Nexcentri currently serves credit unions across the United States, from the Hawaiian Islands to our home base in Tampa, Florida. We have management experience in companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50. We like to say: Technologist first, with a PhD in credit unions.
Nexcentris vision is dedicated to providing credit unions and their members with outstanding and trustworthy IT service.
The product is Cinch Online Banking. Cinch Online Banking is changing what credit unions expect out of online banking. Cinch not only removes the lengthy contracts and inflexibility of other vendors but also makes it affordable for a credit union of any size. Cinch is built on one basic principle: online banking should be easy, for both the members and the credit unions.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Were looking for a design for a simple, sleek online banking system. The system will be used by credit unions across the United States. Our goal is to provide a beautiful, simple, cutting edge app that will make online banking a happier experience.
We currently have wireframes and a working demo that is 90% complete. The demo is here: https://webdemo.cinchbanking.com/Dashboa...
The wireframe aka structure of the demo can not change. This includes dimensions and locations of all site items. However, every single aesthetic quality, should be redesigned. This includes typography, color palette, buttons (button sizes can be tweaked), icons, border treatment, patterns, and so on. The emotional / look and feel side of the design.
-Perception & Tone Guidelines-
Clean, simple, cutting-edge, sleek, innovative, friendly, elegant, beautiful
-Notes on Preference-
We like: Sans-serif typography and inspired use of complimentary color palettes. We will lean towards designs with a modern, we hate to say it but, web 2.0 look and feel.
We have attached the placeholder logo, wireframe screenshots, and the set of design specs with specifics for each page.
There must be a solid color behind the logo, as each credit union using this online banking will replace it with their own logo. The solid color background will keep it easy to replace that logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our online banking tools target audience is credit union members from across the nation. This tool will be used by a broad range of people, from the technically savvy to people who use the disk drive as a cup holder, from old retirees to kids opening their first checking account, from the very wealthy to those living paycheck to paycheck. We want them to have the easiest, simplest, and most beautiful online banking experience possible.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
In no particular order:
* Action Method web app interface http://www.actionmethod.com/Tour
* Mint marketng site and app interface http://www.mint.com/
* Media Temple http://mediatemple.net/
* Versions http://www.versionsapp.com/
* Mail Chimp http://www.mailchimp.com
* Wesabe mktg site & web app interface https://www.wesabe.com/
* Altura CU - https://www.alturacu.com/
* Livestream http://www.livestream.com/
* Superfan http://superfan.com
* Vimeo http://vimeo.com/
* The Whitehouse http://www.whitehouse.gov/
* Organizing for America http://www.barackobama.com/
* atebits http://www.atebits.com/
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We need a design for the Home, My Accounts, Transfer, and Profile pages of the site. Please see the attached set of design specs for specifics on page treatments and ingredients.
No Files Added