Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
1. "Chicago Safaris provides the city’s guests and locals a “Build-Your-Own” urban underground experience, escorting them in a luxury excursion shuttle/limo van through a private tour of the trendiest locales, must-see Chicago architecture, and hidden marvels, all while being dazzled with buzz worthy details by their new best friend; one of our professionally certified tour guides and Chicago aficionados, delivering a standard of finesse and insider mastery of the land unsurpassed by any other tour company."
2. "Our all-inclusive packages can be customized by the client to immerse them in the details of any unique city experience their heart desires. Everything from museum visits, baseball games, shopping, and dinner reservations, to a completely themed adventure relevant to their special occasion or beyond."
Colors to Explore
A gallery of images that users can page through.
Tools that help users share your website on their social media profiles.
A stream view of your posts from your social media profiles.
Embedded video from sites like YouTube and Vimeo.
Space on the site for advertisements to appear.
Display locations such as your place of business on a map.
A signup of form for an email newsletter.
A poll that allows users to answer a multi-choice question.
Something else not listed here. Please specify in your brief.
landing page that includes scrolling graphics (vehicle, city skyline, pictures of tours, etc). Has examples of tours packages and icons/links to the 3 tour options (Pre-Built - Gold, Mix & Match - Platinum, Mix & Match - Diamond). Each tour icon...
- Tour Packages
how it works, Package options, book now functionality, calendar with availability, description of each package, description of all the items that can be selected in each package
- Book Now
Booking page with calendar and availability, weather information, payment link, etc.
- About Us
company description, mission & Vision, our story
- Contact Us
- Gallery/Fan page
User generated content, pictures, videos, blog
Measures of Success
increased sales, contacts/visits, referals
Top 3 Things
i. Changes monthly/seasonally to feature events/things that are current and up-to-date
ii. Top food/drink activity
iii. Top sight-seeing activity
website used to book services but also as a medium for conversation and social interaction
Links to various vendors so clients can research directly from our website. Potential to get vendors to link us on their websites as well. inclusion of a ditigal map of the city of Chicago, with customizable routes based off which package is chosen. inclusion of polls to guage client requests and wants. Example theme/page layout: https://brooklyn-theme.myshopify.com/. Vehicle fleet includes Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500 170". Home page should include youtube video of tour clips
No Files Added