Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a nonprofit charity organization that extends monetary aid and support from the United States to disadvantaged Coptic Orthodox Christians (Copts) in Egypt. All contributions collected are sent to BLESS Egypt, our overseas office located in Cairo, Egypt. BLESS the Bishopric of Public Ecumenical and Social Services distributes these funds among ten programs. These programs include: Family Assistance, Medical Assistance, Assistance for People with Disabilities, Education, Housing, Roofing, Outreach, Marriage Expense Assistance, Assistance for the Underdeveloped and Emergency Relief.
Our Mission statement:
To raise the standard and quality of living for needy and disadvantaged Copts residing in Egypt, and to aid in alleviating their suffering.
1. Promote Christian concepts of love, unity, and service.
2. Raise awareness in the United States about the conditions of needy Copts in Egypt.
3. Build a community in the United States that supports the charity services and programs of BLESS Egypt.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking to re-design our entire site to a more Web 2.0 look and feel in Drupal. The site should serve to provide current news, monthly program promotions, interactive map, etc. We have attached a site map breakdown to explain our site architecture.
We want to express that we help the poorest of the poor who are in extreme poverty, in a respectful, responsible, efficient manner.
Please review the Goals and Site Map document attached. We also included our new logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The site should attract teens to adults. We are looking to target Christian and non Christians who are willing to learn about the situation in Egypt. Our site should target our current members, perspective members, and grant organizations.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
PLEASE BE CREATIVE... These are just examples of what we liked but we really want you to be creative.
Interactive Map, with photo, links to more details
Right Panel, Donate Now button, Action Box(Share, Volunteer, Join)
Footer clean full of information
Percentage Pie on Footer
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We can not use photos exposing faces of people in them. We can show our service with pictures that show conditions in Egypt. Please be creative!
No Files Added