Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We supply fresh cut flowers in wholesale/bulk quantities, primarily to brides. Flowers are shipped directly from the growing fields to the customer's doorstep.
We need a new homepage that will make it immediately clear to the customer what products our site offers (fresh flowers for weddings) and how (wholesale/bulk quantities and shipped from the fields, no pre-made bouquets, we are not a florist). One idea was to have a large image of flowers (one variety only) shown sticking out of a half-open box that has our company name or logo on it. Were open to better ideas too.
The header, menu and footer should remain in the same position as it is currently.
Heres our site: http://www.lolablooms.com
No Files Added