Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
i'm looking for someone to create a basic stylesheet for an application i'm building. the website is a community-oriented job site that doesn't allow postings from recruiters, hence the name - "norecruiters.com". the logo should be in one of the site's primary colors, and a diagonal stamp that says "norecruiters" (no .com, and by stamp i mean old-school "denied" type stamp).
the site is layed out similar to digg.com - wide header, right navigation. the style sheet should include classes for forms, menu elements and search results.
there should only be one picture - the logo. everything else (with the exception of potentially rounded corners) should be done via CSS.
attachments are shots of the current layout, for reference purposes only.
please provide several mock html pages illustrating how the style sheets should be used, along with a css file
No Files Added