Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
High Trek Adventure (www.hightrekadventure.com) is an urban adventure race company where teams solve clues and face challenges all while navigating the city via foot and public transportation.
We need multiple banner ads for our urban adventure race series. It needs to be exciting, capture the essence of HTA.
You may use any of the photos from HTA's Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/groups/high-trek-a...
We need the following size ads:
1. Leaderboard banner728x90
2. Horizontal banner 468X60
3. Half banner 234X60
4. Square button 125X125
5. Vertical banner 120 x 240
6. Button 120 x 90
7. Square Pop-Up 250 x 250
8. Large Rectangle 336 x 280
9. Wide Skyscraper 160 x 600
10. Skyscraper 120 x 600
The banners and buttons must look very similar, so if you do one the others should be easy.
Please see our current PRINT ad (it's attached).
We need room for corporate sponsor's logo.
The colors must match the blue and orange in our logo.
Target audience: active men and women age 25-35 (though not too athletic)
Ad must be fun and energetic.
Please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
No Files Added