Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Let me tell you about us.
- Company name: Dual Ignition Search
- PPC company (a.k.a. Paid Search, SEM)
- Creative, energetic, young twosome (twins)
Here is what we need:
- Website (5/6 pages)
- Have a logo already
- SERP (search engine results page) -themed site
- Please feel free to use the colors you see fit to make the website look great (i.e. black background, green background, etc.)
Our target audience is:
- Targeted audience is small to medium online business selling popular products on their website
We like these designs:
Our design absolutely must have:
- Our colors (bright green, white, black & plum)
- MUST be SERP-themed
- Must be creative and fun to look at, but professional at the same time
- Must grab attention of other business owners
Our design must NOT have:
- Not cartoony or too immature
No Files Added