Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are an IT consulting company in need of a professional looking web site. The content is the same as the one currently on our website www.avenuecode.com. And the logo also stays with us. everything else needs revamping.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Redesign www.avenuecode.com with a design and color combination that match the current logo on the site and the company's professional model.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
IT executives at fortune 500 companies. Mainly in the retail sector (ex: macys.com, gap.com)
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo must stay but could be reversed in colors (white letters on black back ground) I can provide the logo in both positive and negative
No Files Added