Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are one of the most successful weblogs about cars. In our market we are the second largest website, but of course we are aiming for the number one spot. This is why we are developing another sister-site (we already have a few others). The url and name will be autowiki.nl.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need designs for some screens for a website which will provide access to specifications of cars. The information will be combined with wiki like functionality so that users can provide text and photos on specific models, car makers or other topics.
We need a logo/ header design (simple) as we dont have anything for this site at the moment.
I have added 4 sample screens/ mockups that we used to explain our ideas to developers. They are moving targets at the moment, but I hope you get the idea. And yes screen 2 is "stolen" from a competitor. We will not be recreating that exact screen, but we use it as inspiration
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Two main groups:
1. Car enthusiasts who like to read about cars, compare them and just kill time.
2. Car buyers who need factual information about cars. Not just specifications, but also experiences and buying advice.
Age and other demographics are less relevant.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like lots of things, so that is where you come in! :) The design should be more google (as in fresh, simple, light) then anything else.
Very important for this site is that will provide quick and simple access to information. So it does not have to be a design statement, form follows function is a phrase that could be applied to the design.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The design must be 1000 pixels wide, so that we can reuse items from other websites. The header must have these dimensions: 1000x120 pixels.
No Files Added