LIA for Health (learning, informing, advocating)
What do you do?
We are an interdisciplinary health organization of young professionals. Our NGO tries to learn from each other about health issues, to inform others about important health topics and to advocate for change.
We are built of small local groups of around 15-20 people who meet each other every week or two. In these meetings we try to learn from each other and to plan our projects and activities.
Our activities are very diverse, e.g. public lectures about important issues, writing newspaper articles, organizing conferences.
So ... we are an enthusiastic group of young health professionals which wants to make a difference by thinking and acting differently!
Do you have a desired website screen size?
1024 x 768
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
1) Everybody who is interested in public health and health care issues (to inform them)
2) Potential new members of LIA for Health (to recruit them)
3) Potential or current partner organizations and financial sponsors (to make a good impression)
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1) We are an interdisciplinary group
2) We focus not just on health care and medicine but also on health promotion and public health (health rather than disease, populations rather than individuals)
3) We are enthusiastic, innovative and open-minded
How is your company different from your competitors?
We are built of local groups of enthusiastic people which meet each other regularly, we are flexible and motivated to think and act differently
Therefore, we are not just a formal organisation of representatives which exist just on paper
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
Simple and easy to navigate
If you would like to include pictures or symbols, please be aware that we are not just about medical doctors and hospitals, but also about health promotion and population health
One symbol which might fit us is the "round table" which you can also see in our logo, it symbolises the discussions we have during our local meetings!
But, feel free to experiment!! :-)
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Fitting to the colour of our logo, but please feel free to experiment
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Not fitting to the logo
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Simple and clear; positive and likeable
What content must be included in the website design?
As we are a NGO in Austria which is built of local groups in different cities, we would need:
1) one page for www.liaforhealth.at (our national website, which should describe what LIA for Health is all about, which should provide information for potential new members or partners; it should be more general)
2) one page for www.liaforhealth.at/graz (it should be the starting page for the group in one city, Graz)
3) one example-subpage for www.lifaforhealth.at/graz (it should be one of the subpages for the group in Graz, the different subpages should contain the information about the local group, e.g. introducing the team members, description of past and future projects etc.)
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
Feel free to be creative and to experiment! We would be more than happy to receive your proposal, we can't await to have a website for our innovative NGO which lasts for a long time!! :-)
No Files Added