Amazing Karma, LLC
What do you do?
Our website (in beta test now) is very unique and the easiest way to explain our concept is to watch our demo video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQuAnw2_8... Please Note: Focus group testing has told us that they don't like our Karma Kasey character or the web design that is shown in the video. Any submitted homepage mockup must not have Karma Kasey or look like the website homepage in the video.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
Flexible and stretch the entire width of the screen.
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
3 pages needed. One homepage, one interior page, and one pop-up frame.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
Our target audience is average Internet users 18-35. 75% female and 25% male.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. The unique and fun concept.
2. The positive feelings and empowerment of taking charge of ones personal Karma.
3. The positive feedback watching tracked and mapped Karma Cards, that you awarded to others, travel around the world, touching lives, creating a unique social network bond, while all earn Karma Points that are redeemable toward charities or for consumer goods and services at over 18,000 vendors.
How is your company different from your competitors?
We have no competitors at this time.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
Easy to read with intuitive flow and graphics that inspire you to want to know more.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Positive, uplifting, fun, unique, and non-religious.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Negative, dark, brooding, uneasy.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Positive, uplifting, fun, unique, non-religious.
What content must be included in the website design?
1. Nav Tabs: "Start Here" "World-Wide Stats" "Karma Maps" "Member Stories" " Member Videos"
" Karma Card Registration" "Buy Karma Cards / Coin" "Member Registration" "Member Login"
2. Phrase "Amazing Karma promises you the most happy and fulfilling life possible."
3. Pics of Green and Red Karma Card with "Click for Details" and pic of Karma Coin to be used as Home button. (Remove the R registration from the bottom of the coin and replace with the word HOME"
4. Pic of my wife Darlene with her Welcome message:
Welcome to my AmazingKarma.com website where you and I will acknowledge random acts of kindness, honesty, and courtesy while exposing unworthy acts with Karma Cards.
Karma Cards generate Karma Points which are tracked and mapped around the world. Your personal Karma Points may be redeemed toward charitable donations or for consumer goods and services at over 18,000 vendors.
Even negative Debit Karma Cards generate positive Karma Points for both the Giver and the Receiver!
Please click on the Demo Video and begin your journey TODAY! Good Karma = Great Life
All my best,
5. Add pic of YouTube video screen with our logo in it.
6. Footer: About Darlene Contact FAQs Terms Privacy
7. Sub-footer: All Copyrights / Trademarks are the property of Amazing Karma, LLC 2010
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
Not at this time.
No Files Added