Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Health Insurance CFO's and Human Resources Agree on and Employee's Love
Health Insurance for the Cannibus Insustry
Colors to Explore
A gallery of images that users can page through.
Search your website based on a simple search term.
Tools that help users share your website on their social media profiles.
A stream view of your posts from your social media profiles.
Allows you to have content specific to logged in users.
Space on the site for advertisements to appear.
Embedded video from sites like YouTube and Vimeo.
A signup of form for an email newsletter.
- Why a participate in a captive for our industry
Outline the performance reasons for participation
- How we save your organization money
Why participation matters
- What you get at no cost HR System with your insurance
- PPO Plan Options
Outline of Benefit Highlights Provided
Measures of Success
Top 3 Things
Satisfied Employees and Human Resources Administrators
Balancing the Marijuana Business which seems loose but is ABSOLUTELY professional and our very professional business. We have legal marijuana here but it is not a party it is a serious Billion dollar business so this is not a business to take lightly
Will be updating the brief with more information.