Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Media Buying Company
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
[See attached file]...not attached to it tho
Very simple....it only ready does a few things
1. Wants to let people know how cheap it is to advertise on tv and radio (Video)
2. Want to provide a crowdspring type platform for advertisers to offer awards for commercials.
3. Wants to allow filmmakers to post their reels for advertisers to view.
I need to be able to see/understand the site in a spilt second and be drawn to contact 30sec.
be as creative as you want...out of the box better.
think like your writing the commercial to call :30sec...what onthis page would get you to do this.
I am available for collaboration and I will comment on every design.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
self employed, home based business to Pepsi. Anybody that advertises we need to hear this message.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added