Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Creation Healthcare is a consultancy advising healthcare organizations about how to achieve effective engagement, especially through the use of digital channels.
We also publish a monthly e-journal, 'Healthcare Engagement Strategy' about how digital is changing healthcare engagement.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need complimentary designs for two linked websites:
1. A corporate website for Creation Healthcare (current site is at http://www.creationhealthcare.com)
- Designs required for home / about / blog post / search results.
2. A magazine-style website for Healthcare Engagement Strategy (current site is at http://www.engagementstrategy.tv)
- Designs required for home / about / article / search results.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
NB Please see attached brief for more info on key messages & goals amongst these two target groups.
There are two target groups for the sites:
1. Prospective or current clients:
People in roles such as marketing, communications, engagement, digital, corporate affairs & policy, regulatory, business intelligence, product development... in organisations such as pharmaceutical companies (our primary market), hospitals, healthcare professionals, health trusts, health charities, government health departments, government health agencies & regulators, industry associations. Located anywhere in the world.
2. Prospective or current team members:
Self-employed consultants in digital and/or healthcare engagement located anywhere in the world; people looking for new career opportunities.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Key design considerations should be ease of use, and communicating key messages outlined above. Also please note:
The 'Creation Healthcare' website should use a white background and the corporate colours from the CH Logo attached.
Design style should be functional, professional, easy to use, contemporary. We like the simple corporate style of http://www.accenture.com/, however we'd like our design to feel more exciting / engaging.
The 'Healthcare Engagement Strategy' website should use a charcoal background and the corporate colours from the attached 'reverse colour' version of the 'Healthcare Engagement Strategy' logo. This second website should be designed in a magazine web page style, e.g. we like:
NB Please see attached briefs for more on design direction and functionality.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Please see attached brief document for detailed 'must-have' info, website structure, & key messages.
No Files Added