What do you do?
Wordstream's Core Purpose- bringing the power of search marketing to business of all sizes
WordStream Inc. provides SEM software and services that help marketers get the maximum results from their PPC efforts. WordStream's easy-to-use software allows for more effective paid campaigns by providing the 20-Minute PPC Work Week, a customized workflow that guides marketers through steps that can greatly improve their AdWords campaigns, including landing page optimization, call tracking, and visually stunning reporting. WordStreams managed services team delivers quality traffic, clicks and conversions for businesses looking to improve their pay-per-click marketing efforts. WordStream also offers an award-winning free PPC tool, the AdWords Performance Grader, which evaluates users' Google AdWords accounts and provides valuable tips for improvement.
Do the ad banners need to meet specific size requirements?
Yes, 1200 x 200
How many different size variations of the ad banner do you need designed?
Just one, 1200 x 200
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe the target audience for your ad banner design
Small/Medium Businesses across all industries looking for online advertising help.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your ad banner design?
The main goal is to get people to click through and sign up for a trial of our software:
- Brand Awareness
- CTA- Try WordStream
- Making Online Advertising Easier
How is your company different from your competitors?
- WordStream users convert 60% more leads while reducing their costs by 10%.
- With WordStream Advisor you can work faster and get better results from paid search, converting clicks to customers.
- We off free tools to benchmark your current performance and see when you need to improve.
Style and Concept
What ad banner design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your ad banner design?
Blue, open to different variations, our brand color is #007AB8, RGB (2,127,177)
Orange, again open to different variations, our brand is #FF3300
Grey, open to different shades, our brand is #666666
What colors do you NOT want to see in your ad banner design?
What adjectives should best describe your ad banner design?
Direct (but not too direct)
What content must be included in the ad banner design?
- Clear concise CTA- Sign Up For Free Trial
- WordStream Logo
- Fast & Easy
- Increase sales & leads by 63% while lowering costs by 10%
This all doesn't have to be included, just additional tid-bits:
- All in one software provider that creates high performing- profitable search campaigns in just 20 Minutes per week
- Deliver Great Results
- Makes online advertising simple
Do you have additional requirements or links you'd like to share?
- More illustration, no actual faces (stock photos)
- The banner ad will be going to a page similar to this: http://marketing.wordstream.com/WSTrialA..., where a video will automatically play and there will be an opportunity to sign up for a trial which is the end goal.
No Files Added