Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Hi, We are looking for a welcome "thing" for when users click over to Mediafly.com while subscribing to a show from another site.
Do this to see the flow (takes 5 seconds)
1) Go to http://nbc5.com/podcast
2) Click on Subscribe on any show in the list
3) You will be taken to Mediafly.com
4) On this page we need a "thing" or "things" to answer the questions: "Whooo... what happened? Where am I. And what do I do now?
Here are the requirements for what we need:
1) A thing or things which can be added to the My Mediafly Channels page (the page from step (4) above).
1) It answers the questions above: "Whooo... what happened? Where am I. And what do I do now?
2) Welcomes the user and describes mediafly for new users... Something like "Welcome -- Mediafly allows you to manage your digital shows to watch them online or get them on your mobile devices, TV or stereo"
3) Conveys what the My Mediafly Channels interace is for -- (i.e. Where you can organize your shows into channels). You will see the list of channels on the left.
4) Conveys that In the middle you can see the episodes in your channels and control your preference options
5) To get your shows you need to:
You need to create a free mediafly profile and then click on the download options button to tell us what devices you want to get your episodes on, such as iPhone, iPod, home steroe, TV, Chumby, and more
Here are some important notes:
BE CREATIVE IN YOUR DESIGN AND THE METHOD YOU USE TO CONVEY THE ABOVE INFO.
IT NEEDS TO MAKE SENSE TO A TECHY AND NON-TECHY PEOPLE -- WHERE THIS PAGE IS THE FIRST THING THEY EVERY SEE FROM MEDIAFLY
That's it. Have fun :) We look forward to seeing your designs.
Please message me with any questions or ideas.
No Files Added