LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are GoPro; we are a manufacturer that makes the world's best selling wearable digital cameras for sports.
Based in Northern California, we are a team of inventors and athletes dedicated to making it easy to use a camera during your favorite activities. Whether you want to capture exciting photos and video while surfing with your friends, airing it out on the mountain, hiking your favorite trails, or railing your favorite tracks...GoPro is working hard designing products that make it easy to do so.
Visit: http://www.goprocamera.com to read more about the world's smallest, wireless on-board and gear-mountable video cameras for outdoor- and motorsports.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
GoPro has three primary vertical markets which we target with three distinct product lines:
- Motorsports (Product = Motorsports HERO Wide, http://www.goprocamera.com/index.php?are... )
- Outdoors (Product = Helmet HERO Wide, http://www.goprocamera.com/index.php?are... )
- Surf (Product = Surf HERO, http://www.goprocamera.com/index.php?are... )
For this project, we are looking to generate *THREE* different creative themes/messages to address the aforementioned *three* vertical markets. For each of these separate themes, we require 4 different banner sizes. We don't currently have a specific promotion, rather, we are simply trying to drive traffic to our site/web store where customers can purchase our cameras and accessories directly from us.
In total, we will need 12 banners, in the below sizes:
Leaderboard: 728 x 90
Wide Skyscraper: 160 x 600
Medium Rectangle: 300 x 250
Banner: 468 x 60
Your banners may be delivered in either Flash or JPG/PNG format. Extra points for tasteful, eye-catching animation to convey our message.
- Flash ads should be no larger than 50K
- AdWords specs: https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/a...
- More AdWords specs: https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/a...
Important factors to keep in mind when producing creative for these campaigns:
1) Clean design: GoPro places a premium on clean design with sufficient white/negative space and minimal distractions (i.e. lack of intersecting lines). Bold, succinct, and easy to read text is critical.
2) Message clarity: GoPro's products are leading innovation in an entirely new type of product category: "digital camera/video meets outdoors/adventure". Before GoPro (and some of its competitors), there existed few, if any, cost-effective options for athletes and enthusiasts to capture and share the most adventurous moments in their lives. Because this is such a new category, it's important
3) High click through rate: we want as many people to click on the ads as possible. For this campaign, we are more interested in response rates than we are in generalized branding.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The general demographics of our audience are comprised of...
Gender: (audience is mostly male)
Age: (audience primarily middle aged)
5% 12-17 years old
Annual household income: (audience is mostly affluent)
Education: (primarily college graduates)
44% No college
13% Grad School
Our typical customer is generally interested in: (descending order of importance)
- auto news & info
- auto listings
- science & technology
- home & gardening
- auto manufacturers
- computer hardware
- auto resources
- politics & commentary
- consumer electronics
For the purposes of these three distinct campaign/creative themes (Mortorsports-focused, Outdoors-focused, and Surf-focused), please consider:
Motorsports Audience: these customers are dedicated to everything cars (as well as motorcycles). They visit sites like speedtv.com, streefire.net, and racingjunk.com to find out about the latest accessories for their cars or bikes.
Outdoors Audience: these customers are avid outdoor adventurers. They ride mountain bikes, rock climb, engage in paddlesports (like kayaking and rafting), . They shop at sites like rei.com and backcountry.com and visit enthusiast sites like backpackers.com, mtbr.com, and basejumper.com.
Surf Audience: these customers are typically surfers, windsurfers, and kite boarders who are in the water regularly. They have rarely had the opportunity to attach an image/video capture device to their board--GoPro's products are a first in this sports vertical. These consumers frequent sites like: surfline.com, surfshot.com, and magicseaweed.com.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We have attached the following three archives which contain ads/creative which we have found to be well-executed:
...To view the .swf files, we suggest using a stand-alone Flash player to ensure that they are played at the correct size.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Our logo should appear in the design. We would also like to see imagery of our camera(s) (product photograhy) as well as a sample photo worked into the overall concepts, if possible. (see the attached, sample H2O Audio creative for an example of this)
Please ensure you understand that we will want editable, layered .psd files (or .fla source files) as part of the final package of deliverables. This is so that we can make small edits since each of the ad networks with which we work have small variations in specs/requirements.
Existing company logos and product photography can be found here: (please do not share this private URL beyond the scope of this project)
Sample imagery, captured with out cameras, is available on our site: http://www.goprocamera.com/photos ...as well as on product pages themselves:
No Files Added