Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Streetskins is an outdoor media company that places advertising on the steel shutters of high street shops during the hours they are closed:
This is achieved by using a unique mechanism we have designed:
The artwork will be installed in Central London, UK, and form part of a national PR campaign and viral email campaign, to show interesting methods in which Streetskins could be used. There are 42 retailers in their group that have steel shutters (the rest do not have shutters), the winning designer will automatically get the rights to any additional advertisements from the group at the same price listed here.
Coversure Insurance is a branch of a chain of 82 high street insurance retailers. They are looking for an advertisement for the front of their shop, for more information on the business please have a look at their website: http://www.coversure.co.uk/branch/kennin...
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
There is a huge amount of creative freedom here but here are some crucial items:
All text and colours should fit in with the Coversure branding as much as possible. We do not have access to exact fonts and colours, this information can be gauged roughly from their website.
The text should read covering the things you care for (as per the strap line on their website), creative freedom is allowed and will be considered. Text should be towards the top of the image, highly noticeable but not obtrusive.
The call to action on the media should read Google: Coversure Kennington
The image should include the Coversure logo, a high resolution version of this logo will be added as a link at the end of the doc.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Ideas of what the artwork could look like:
1. An image of a vehicle (possibly Ferrari, tank, aeroplane) having crashed through their shop window. So people look twice before realising that it is just an image and not actually an accident, the artwork should fit in with what insurance companies offer. A similar example is one that has been done with garage doors:
2. Included below are images with the shutters closed, you could use the image of the steel shutters and have a burglar trying to break into the shop.
The included images need not be used, if there is some other concept that a designer would like to submit, please feel free. The ball is in your court!
If the designer could also give an idea of how the premises would look with their particular artwork installed, it would be advantageous.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Final Artwork: 493cm width x 250cm (no text to be within 20cm of the edge of the artwork).
Submissions could be extremely large files, so low resolution options should be uploaded with the version to be uploaded to an FTP server by the winner.
Please use this email for any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any queries directly to Streetskins will not be answered.
Further links are listed below for your use (if you would like to use them):
No Files Added