Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Looking to have a flash element or animated gif for a sidebar. I've uploaded the proof of concept as a PSD with animated layers.
I want to professionalize this proof of concept by having smoother graphic and text boundaries, have rounded corners, etc.
I expect to add to more frames in addition to the three already displayed.
The fourth frame will have a picture that I provide and will say "Trusted technology assessment"
The last panel will be a fade to the iTACTIC logo and perhaps some additional text.
I will provide all images for use by the creative, but you should have enough to proof this out with the PSD.
Bandwidth is a consideration. I can do this with an animated GIF in photoshop, but it is excessively large. A successful solution will have to meet reasonable web bandwidth constraints.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
visitors to our new site (under development so ignore the current site)
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Crowdspring won't let me upload the PSD. Get it here
No Files Added