Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
First Direct Lending
What do you do?
We are a mortgage lender and offer mortgage refinance and purchase loans for customers that have credit scores as low as 500. This is important because most lenders do not lend to customer with less than 620 credit.
Do the ad banners need to meet specific size requirements?
160 x 600 and 300 x 600. Less than 40kb file size
How many different size variations of the ad banner do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your ad banner design
homeowners. age 30-60
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your ad banner design?
1. We lend to borrowers with low credit scores, as well as high credit scores.
2. We have approved customers that have been denied by other lenders.
3. Customers can get approved by credit managers in minutes and we've funded loans within 7 days!
How is your company different from your competitors?
Most banks will only approve customers with a 620+ credit score, other lenders 580+; we can go as low as a 500 credit score.
Style and Concept
What ad banner design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your ad banner design?
I'm open to colors that stand out or our blue and orange that we use on https://firstdirectlending.com/
What colors do you NOT want to see in your ad banner design?
I'm open to any color scheme
What adjectives should best describe your ad banner design?
eye catching, informative of rates by credit score (e.g. 500-579, 580-619, 620-679, 680-719, 720+)
What content must be included in the ad banner design?
Our logo and the disclaimer "Terms and conditions apply. NMLS #1110278"
No Files Added