Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
I am an individual environmentalist during Covid-19 looking to get the word out to people in the U.S. that they need to continue to recycle their paper and boxes because amazon cartons, food supplies such as cereal and pasta boxes, and many pharmaceuticals are packaged and shipped in 100% recycled paper-- so if people aren't recycling all of those recycled paper mills will have trouble getting the raw material they need to make these products. I want to invest in a banner ad that can be pushed out to FB and social platforms telling people to do their duty keep putting their clean dry paper and boxes back out to the curb and in bins to keep America running. To be part of the solution. Recycling is the first link in the U.S. manufacturing supply chain. It creates tens of thousands of jobs and part of the circular economy. Would like to see visuals like curbside bin to mill to delivery to with grocery/pharmacy etc. back to the household.
Where will the banner ads appear
Not sure-- wherever possible-- certainly FB-- I am not good at social media. Suggestions welcome! I have no idea what size to pick so I am going to leave that up to the designer. Of course not a billboard. No one is out driving to see ad-- maybe a half page ad in the newspaper and then social media.
Colors to Explore
I am thinking something in the sphere of the old Rosie the Riveter ads during world war II -- let's keep America working-- well if we don't keep recycling by people recycling--the supply chain stops-- you want to eat pasta? It comes in a box -- you want masks? they come in a box and they are all packaged into corrugated containers and then shipped to stores or now our houses. They need to go back into recycling! Break them down and put them in your bin-- keep them clean and dry.
Top 3 Things
1. that consumers have a job to do a responsibility, an opportunity, that their future depends on keeping recycled mills running and 3) that it's the right thing to do-- good for the environment and good for the country
simple, not complicated, positive, very positive
Recycling Matters-- Do Your Part; Recycle More-- Recycle Now; Thank you to collectors, haulers, sorters, Call to Action type of messaging.
No Files Added